Moving place can be an exciting, but stressful time. Here is a fool-proof list of 10 key items you are going to want when you move into halls!
1. A doorstop. This way you can prop your door open and chat to your new friends!
2. Extension leads. You will probably want multiple plugs, so I would recommend coming armed with an extension lead!
3. A mattress protector. This is a simple way to make your bed super cosy and comfy!
4. Coat hangers. You’d be surprised how easy they are to forget!
5. Flip flops, for that shared bathroom life.
6. A hang-up soap bag to transport to and from the bathroom. A real life-saver!
7. A thermal flask – carrying tea and coffee with you will save lots of money.
8. Hot water bottle and fluffy blanket – England can get chilly in the winter months!
9. Personal items to spruce up your room; pictures, fairy lights, cushions.
10. Stationary files. These will help keep your desk ordered and neat with little effort!
These are 10 core items I would want with me in my university room. However, you will also need to remember other things such as kitchenware, toiletries, important documents, stationery and clothing!