Ohhh lucky you, we hear you’re going to be visiting the city of ‘Dreaming Spires’ over the festive period and we can promise you it’s going to be pretty magical!
Tilly’s Tour of Oxford at Christmas:
• Go for a winter walk in Port Meadow
• Warm up with a mulled wine in the lovely little Perch Pub
• Climb to the top of St Mary’s Tower for an aerial view of Oxford at Christmas
• Wander through the Christmas Market on Broad Street
• Then head to the Covered Market and explores the lovely little independent shops, cafes and restaurants
• Attend a college carol service; they really are stunning
• Explore the Christmas trees in the beautiful college quads - Magdalen College is always a favourite of mine
• Indulge in a hot chocolate at the Turl Street Kitchen
Whilst we can’t guarantee a white Christmas, we can guarantee that Oxford is particularly wonderful at this time of year, be sure to bring your camera!