Oxford I Love You
What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than sharing my love for my favourite city/uni...Oxford of course!
You've probably gathered by now, I've loved this place since the age of ten and it really is a love which lasts a lifetime...
Oxford I love you because...
Stepping into your centre feels like stepping back in time
Your buildings are magnificent, soaring through the skies
Yours libraries are world-class, inspiring places to work
Your colleges are havens, hidden behind walls
Your history defines you, tradition at your core
Your streets are lined with bicycles, bells ringing as they ride
Your spires really do inspire us to dream...
Top places to visit this Valentine's Day
* Bodleian Libraries, Sheldonian Theatre & Divinity School for a magical wander
* The Handle Bar Cafe for a cosy coffee
* St Mary's Tower for a romantic moment overlooking the 'Dreaming Spires'
* Port Meadow for a country walk
* Branca or Gee's for a candlelit dinner
* The Duke of Cambridge for a fancy cocktail